Monday, August 6, 2007

Bottle Jumping (The new craze!)


Every so often a hip new trend is conjured up by some celebrity or semi-famous person that catches on like wildfire and eventually transcends into pop culture. I pride myself at staying slightly ahead of the game... so I have made it my hobby to try and predict if you will these coming trends. Sometimes it proves rather difficult to predict the way things will catch on... but every once in a while you stumble upon something that you know can't miss....
What is it that I am talking about exactly?
BOTTLE JUMPING!
You'll see, in a matter of weeks everyone will be doing it!



Many thanks to Evan for making me laugh hysterically!
Mucho Amo,
Clint















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bud! I just want to say that we miss you and that i am so proud to call you my big brother! you're the best. i knew i always looked up to you for a reason. I love you