Monday, March 3, 2008

THE LIST


I haven't blogged in nearly a month... so to keep you on the up and up, I have compiled "THE LIST" of things I have NOT done in the past month.

-Gone skydiving over the grand canyon
-Played with my easy-bake oven
-Turned my television to the WB
-Composed a symphony on a xylophone
-Watched a bad episode of Lost
-Watched a good episode of Deal or No Deal
-Eaten less than 5 times in a 24 hour period
-Written a blog
-Played hopscotch
-Bought anything from the Bass Pro Shop
-Bungeed off of the Eiffel Tower
-Tuned in to more than 5 seconds of an NBA game
...and finally
-I have not given any thought as to the age old debate over paper or plastic.

So now you're informed.
We head back out on the road very soon, so I will have more interesting things to blog about... hopefully.

Mucho amo,
Clint

No comments: