Saturday, September 1, 2007

Me, Jimmy Carter, and Rosa Parks

The road is good for many things...
~transporting goods from one area to another, like logs
~getting to where you are going
~getting back to where you came from
~and most importantly making memories!

I have truly had a blast this first leg of our tour.
Austin, Dallas, Birmingham, Hot Springs (I feel like I'm writing a Huey Lewis song)
I've learned alot about myself and my limits. I have also learned a few tidbits that may seem interesting to you... so I decided to list them.

So here are my top 13 facts learned on the road!

1) Tex-mex is all there is to eat in Texas
2) I always have to sit in the Rosa Parks seat in the van
3) Austin has really cool parades
4) Starbucks gives you gas
5) Hotels are a great place to get free pillows and towels
6) I sleep at least 16 hours a day
7) Cell phone batteries are not built to last
8) Everyone out west thinks Charlotte is in SC
9) Time moves faster, or slower… actually I have no concept of time
10) Jimmy Carter is made of wax
11) Hot Springs actually has hot springs
12) It’s easier to keep up with someone if they have a blog
13) No matter where I am, I’m on the way home!

Mucho amo,
Clint

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best... blog... ever

Anonymous said...

Nice words of wisdom

Anonymous said...

Did you realize how really good you are at writing? among so many other things?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.