Thursday, September 27, 2007

My blog has fallen into disrepair!

So this is the first time I've updated in like two weeks! Sorry!

I have been at home spending a little time with Am and Jack, and now we are back at it on the open road!



Last night we played a show in the metropolis of Double Springs, AL. The people there were great and the show went just fine, even though we blew a breaker in the middle of a song... it happens. We stayed the night in a cabin off the side of some hwy which doesn't sound to glamorous but it really was pretty cool.... we chilled out on the bg porch playing guitar and writing songs in an old porch swing. So all in all "Double mint, double mint" springs was a tight little town.

It's great to be back on the road chillin in my home away from home, a hotel room in Birmingham.


Our single, Crazy Beautiful, has officially charted on CHR... #28

And we are #8 on Air 1, http://www.air1.com/ Things are really looking great for the rest of this year. I'm looking forward to winter, bring on the cold!


Stay tuned, I promise I'll update more often.


Mucho amo,

Clint

No comments: